Dance With Friends offer Salsa, Bachata, Fitness classes. Just few weeks sessions you will be glad to see dancing can be fun, simple, and interesting among friends
Dance With Friends invite you to register for its dancing classes. First, it has a Trial class to prove “You can Dance!” & get to know special concept we bring in teaching to make your dance experience easier than you have thought.
- Salsa on 1
- Dips & Tricks
- Performance Training
- Body Isolation
- Techniques & Essentials
- Private Class
- Fitness Classes & more
All registration are confirmed only after payment is received. Payment can be made by cash/nets/bank transfer or online through “Sign Up’ link
Step 1: Select Dance Type
Step 2: Make Payment
Step 3: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration
Step 4: Get Started
Dancing is also a sport in its own. Dancing keeps you in fit and healthy.
Dance With Friends gives the opportunity to the people who prefers fitness through dances in the studios also.
Dance lessons & meetings friends make you calm and relax your body and your mind after a long day or hectic work.
For beginner class we recommend to wear socks. It is not necessary to purchase shoes for your 1st beginner class. Once you decide to learn intermediate & higher level, dance shoes are recommended.
Attire: Anything comfortable for Salsa & Bachata. For fitness & body isolation, you will sweat and stretch so wear accordingly.
Shoes: Either dance shoes or pair of socks.
- No Outside Food & Drinks in the Studio
- All payments are “non refundable”
- All classes are consecutive weeks
- No make up classes are provided, we will be glad to assist you in understanding the missed sessions but you must practice more time.
- Studio take no responsibility for loss or damage of any valuable personal property
- Studio will not be responsible for any incident/injury etc during class/events or in the premises. Please consult your doctor before taking any classes.
- Classes OR bookings may at times be postponed/cancelled due to Teacher’s personal illness, or events resulting in the premises being used for other reasons
- All products of Dancing with Friends studio such as class routines, choreography and costumes remains the property of Dancing with Friends and cannot be replicated or uploaded online/shared without approval
- I also agree that the Owner/Instructor should be free of any responsibility for any accident or illness incurred during my involvement in activities.
- By using Dancing with Friends premises you are giving consent to use photographs and/or video footage of the dance student for promotional purposes e.g. website, newspapers, events, or shopping centres
Please fill this form & we will contact you shortly.
Welcome to DWF